Thursday, April 24, 2014

Black Jet Lag

Black Jet Lag is my latest project and I hope you can support me in my quest to explore Europe. I have had so much time to reflect since I was fired from my job about different things and places I want to see.To date, I have been living my life to enhance the quality of others, and have made that a higher priority than chasing my own dreams. Going to London couldn't have come at a more pivotal time for me because I realized that there is so much more to life that being confined in our everyday routine. I realized that experiencing my dreams is much more attainable than I wanted to acknowledge. Since I am no longer employed I have loads of free time in which I would love to embark and chronicle a tour of Europe with my subscribers and followers. I am hoping that with your support I will be able to make this dream come true. I have set up an online fundraiser to raise money to assist with my travels and operating costs. Any amount that you are able to donate is greatly appreciated. Sharing is caring, so spread the word or post the link to your blogs (https://www.youcaring.com/other/black-jet-lag-project/169929). Thank you in advance 

~Afrikan Superstar

No comments: