Monday, June 29, 2015

You Will Never Be Equal; Nature Has Already Determined That

The fact of the matter is no one ever really wants to be equal, unless they are on the bottom layer and want to be accepted and recognized as equal to those that have more and are more. As far as gay rights go.. you may have laws to protect your vile lusts, but you will never be equal. All you have to do is look at nature to determine this. Sam sex couples have to manipulate to survive because nature does not provide them the natural ability to do so. I don't hate gays.... at the end of the day, do what you want, reap what you sow... its all on you, just as the choices I make in my life will impact me the way they will. However, you do not have the liberty to make me accept it. I am disgusted at how you attempt to force those that don't approve to accept it. I will never accept it and you can not make me. You cant make me stop my message, and even by chance if you took my life, I am still free. I will reiterate....no one wants to be equal except the bottom layer.. You don't hear millionaires barking about 'equality'.. smh

No comments: