Thursday, June 6, 2013

Better? ; Maybe...........

To address something that I hear regularly, but have often been boggled by...... "You think you are better than me".....???????? I would quickly respond, if it truly mattered to me, that no, I wouldn't necessarily say better. Above foolishness? Most definitely. Above immature behavior? Absolutely. Perhaps I make better choices; agreed. However.... I would never say I'm better than you.... that's arrogant and totally untrue. Our character is a combination of our choices and principalities.... As long as we are living, even if we have wronged others, we have a shot at redemption from our Lord. He is merciful, thank the Lord because he loves us. Our life is compiled of our choices.. If you have been on top all of your life, all it takes is one bad choice to offset that... If you don't believe me just ask the countless Pastors, Celebrities and Politicians that got knocked out of their positions for one error in judgement. I realize that the one thing that separates me from anyone else, is the choices that I make.. so in essence, I could never be better than the next guy, just more wise.... and even in that case... if I choose not to exercise correct judgement, I too could find myself at the bottom of the totum pole.....

No comments: