Saturday, January 21, 2017

It is your life.. therefore it is your responsibility



No automatic alt text available.
An image from my recent photo shoot #Afrikansuperstar
 As we get older, I am finding more and more friends of mine that are miserable in their lives, but refusing to change things. Some even praise me, because they say I am "living" my life. I, however do not see anything extraordinary about what I am doing... I am just trying to make the most of each day. We all know that none of us know how much time we truly have to complete our life's work, and if nothing else made us aware of such a truth.. The year of 2016 should have taught you that. With so much tragedy and death, all of u should have been more motivated to be aggressive with our future plans. A wise person tries to look at their life in an aerial way, realizing that their days are numbered.

No comments: