Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Be Highly Motivated


 
October
After looking at some of my old pictures on Facebook one July day. I decided to put forth some serious effort to slim back down to my college days. I have been working diligently ever since and seeing the results makes me excited, I want to share with my followers my progress. My current goal is not necessarily weight loss, but the fit of my clothes and my look in my pictures. I intend to make fitness just a regular part of my lifestyle. My current regimen has been working out at least 5 days a week, including at least 45 min of cardio ( running 15 min, and striving to complete 5 miles on the still bike) I do a small amount of abs each day and some weights too tighten up my upper body. However the most important aspect of getting your body in shape is getting your diet in order. I have been trying to limit my fast food intake... lol and pack lunch as much as possible.
September



August



 



No comments: