Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Trust God.. when he leads you into the the unknown.

















Its called faith.... and it is so important. I can be honest and admit it is an area of my life i have struggled with in the past, but now in my adulthood my faith has helped me travel to such high heights. I find that as I obey God.. my dreams are falling into place. I am so excited to see the new chapters opening up. If you struggle in the regard of progress in your life, I would encourage you to stop resisting God in this area, and listen to what he is trying to communicate. It can be scary what he directs you to do and you may worry about the resources needed to complete the task.... but know that if he leads you there, he will sustain you the whole way getting there and once you arrive as well. I speak from example.

No comments: